Sunday, April 28, 2013

A few things:

1) The first thing to know is that FAT is not a dirty word.  This blog title, Fatty Fatty 2x4, is not meant to be offensive. If people can hurl FAT at me like it's offensive, I can sure as heck throw it around all I please.  It's not a dirty word, just like skinny, chunky, athletic, curvy, heavy, chubby, etc. People perverted the word, and I'm taking it back.

2) Please read, comment, laugh, share, whatevs. So many heavy people are trapped in a vicious cycle of secrecy and shame, and I'm putting it all out there.  I'll be documenting my 5k training and fitness progress, as well as any/all miserable but temporary failures that occur along the way.

3) Some of you may be surprised by this blog, as I've always been a huge proponent of body love, and that anyone/everyone is beautiful in their own way, regardless of the number on the scale, the hair on their head, the color of their skin, their scars, their body modification, their height, etc. I still feel that way!  This is purely health motivated, and not appearance motivated.  I am effing gorgeous, and I have an adorable husband who adores me whether I weigh 100 pounds or 1000 pounds.  This is not about the way I look, it's about the way I feel.

That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment