Thursday, June 6, 2013

Frickin Work Snacks

I'm sitting here at my desk, trying to be a good girl and eat my raspberry yogurt (which is not good, by the way; after a year of eating Greek yogurt, we were broke this week so I went back to Light & Fit - NOT GOOD. It tastes like sadness and high fructose corn syrup) and everyone is walking around with cookies and donuts.

It's 6:25pm people.  Donuts are appropriate for pre-noon consumption only (which is convenient for me because I'm usually to nauseated to eat too much in the mornings. And no, I'm not pregnant, I have reflux like woah).

Things I would splurge for today (or any day, really): a cherry oatmeal cookie from Scaturos (these are the most delicious baked good to ever grace the face of the earth. If you're ever in Door County, I highly suggest picking some up if you have the means).  A vegetarian Reuben or Monte Cristo (with lots of mustard).  As previously discussed, poutine.

But not cookies or donuts.  Try again, office snack bringers!

No comments:

Post a Comment